- Category: Prophecy
- Published on Monday, 10 November 2008 17:00
End-time Babylon = Anglo-American Empire + Destroyed = Israel AND Judah returning home to Tsiyon
Jeremiah 50:1-51:64 is a profoundly useful passage in unlocking the climatic time period when 10-Israel (the House of Joseph) AND the House of Jew-dah (the Jews) will return together to Tsiyon (Zion). Zechariah 12:7 predicted that a remnant of Judah would return first to the Land of Promise and such has already happened, but they (the Jews) still have a very large population remaining in one 'other' place in particular... and that is: Daughter Babylon or End-Time Mystery Babylon, otherwise known as the United States of America, sometimes called the 'Anglo-American Empire' by those who understand her powerful multifaceted presence on and off the earth. See the article: Traits of End-Time Mystery Babylon.
According to Jeremiah 50, Babylon will be destroyed and her Mother will be humiliated (verse 12) ...and thus enters the answer to our primary question: When will 10-Israel and Jew-dah return to Zion? The answer is simple. "AT THAT TIME" (verse 4) of Daughter Babylon's destruction, the children of Israel AND Jew-dah will come weeping and seeking Zion (verse 5) together. One has to wonder WHY they are weeping? Possible answer in the text: Their modern homeland will become an uninhabitable ruin (verse 13) and only a remnant of their people will survive (verse 20). Jeremiah 30:11 promised that they would be JUSTLY punished and all nations where they are scattered would be destroyed, but 10-Israel and Jew-dah would not be 'utterly' destroyed.
The following passage is too important to quote out of context, so please persevere and read carefully the entire passage. Text in bold and bold red for emphasis. Text in [brackets] is mine.
(1) The word that spoke concerning Bab'el, concerning the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.
(2) “Declare among the nations, and let it be heard. And lift up a banner, let it be heard, and do not conceal it. Say, ‘Bab'el shall be taken, Bel shall be put to shame, Merodak shall be broken, her images shall be put to shame, her idols shall be broken.’
(3) For a nation shall come up against her from the north, which shall make her land waste, and none shall dwell in it. They shall flee, they shall go, both man and beast.
(4) “In those days and at that time,” declares , “the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, weeping as they come, and seek their Elohim.
(5) “They shall ask the way to Zion, their faces toward it, ‘Come and let us join ourselves to, in an everlasting covenant, never to be forgotten.’
(6) “My people have been wandering [lost, perishing?] sheep. Their shepherds [pastors, priest, rabbis?] have led them astray, turning them away on the mountains. They have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their resting place.
(7) “All who found them have devoured them. And their adversaries have said, ‘We are not guilty, because they have sinned against , the Home of righteousness, and the Expectation of their fathers: .’
(8) “Flee from the midst of Bab'el, come out of the land of the Chaldeans. And be as rams before a flock.
(9) “For look, I am stirring up and bringing up against Bab'el an assembly of great nations [peoples] from a land of the north, and they shall array themselves against her. From there she shall be captured – their arrows are like those of a mighty skilled man, not returning empty-handed.
(10) “And Chaldea shall become plunder, all who plunder her shall satisfy themselves,” declares .
(11) “Because you were glad, because you rejoiced, you who plunder My inheritance, because you have grown fat like a heifer threshing grain, and you neigh like stallions,
(12) your mother shall be greatly ashamed. She who bore you shall be humiliated. Look, the last of the nations, a wilderness, a dry land and a desert.
(13) “Because of the wrath of she shall not be inhabited, but she shall be deserted – all of it. Everyone passing by Bab'el shall be astonished and whistle [hiss] at all her plagues.
(14) “Set yourselves in array against Bab'el all around, all you who bend the bow. Shoot at her, spare no arrows, for she has sinned against .
(15) “Shout against her all around. She has given her hand, her foundations have fallen, her walls are thrown down, for it is the vengeance of . Take vengeance on her. As she has done, so do to her.
(16) “Cut off the sower from Bab'el, and him who handles the sickle at harvest time. From before the sword of the oppressor each one turns to his own people, and each one flees to his own land [not only Israel and Judah, but also the mixed multitude in her mix?].
(17) “Israel is a scattered sheep, the lions have driven him away. First the sovereign of Ashshur devoured him, and now, at last, this Nebukadretstsar sovereign of Bab'el has broken his bones.”
(18) Therefore thus said of hosts, the Elohim of Israel, “See, I am punishing the sovereign of Bab'el and his land, as I have punished the sovereign of Ashshur.
(19) “And I shall bring back Israel to his pasture, and he shall feed on Karmel and Bashan. And his being shall be satisfied on Mount Ephrayim and Gilad.
(20) “In those days and at that time,” declares , “the crookedness of Israel shall be searched for, but there shall be none; and the sin of Judah, but none shall be found. For I shall pardon those whom I leave as a remnant.
Parting Thoughts and Questions
Of course, the USA is NOT the only habitation of 10-Israel (a multitude of peoples) and Jew-dah, but at the time of the destruction of End-Time Babylon, the much of the world will be unsafe for all the righteous remnant of Jacob... which may be the needed catalyst for 10-Israel and the rest of Jew-dah to desire to return to their Promised Land between the Nile and Euphrates.
10-Israel and Jew-dah are told to 'come out' of Babylon, so that should be a clue for those skeptics who think 10-Israel is lost forever or unidentifiable in our time. Actually, locating the Jews of Jew-dah is an extra method of confirming the location of both Mystery Babylon and at least some of the Jews and the Lost Ten Tribes.
Another important key - Jeremiah 51:50
That passages seems to indicate that our window of escaping to Tsiyon (for the Remnant who survives) will be a short-time in BETWEEN the time of the sword (i.e., invasion) and the time of utter destruction ... the latter seemingly the result of massive earth changes... as Jeremiah 51:42 concurs. Prior to Babylon being engulfed by the sea, there is a period that she is both invaded, captured, and plundered. Between these periods, we're not entirely sure what amount of freedom of movement will exist... or what amount of freedom to exit will exist, but we do know that the Prophet Jeremiah said not to "linger", hence assumedly WILL provide a way as He has done in the past.
Those of you who live and survive outside of daughter Babylon's domain will probably find it prudent to make your way to Tsiyon quickly as well... because the revived Beast Empire will attempt to seize everything Babylon lost (including you) ... but the Father will help in your effort to return... likely with varying degrees of supernatural providence in ways that will result in Him receiving esteem/glory.
When will the Army from "the North" destroy Babylon, as verse 9 suggests? Is this Army from the North the same Army identified as a Mede-dominated alliance (as Isaiah 13:17-22; Jeremiah 51:11,27-28; Revelation 17:15-18 all suggest)? And is it wise or 'more' wise for us to leave Babylon before the invasion? What if there is no feasible away to depart for some? How do we know the best time to leave if we don't know the exact timing of the invasion or the utter destruction? What if the destruction is 20, 30, 40 years from now? Will we be held captive until the destruction?
- Timeline of the Last Days
- Traits of End-Time Mystery Babylon
- Traits of the End-Time Beast and his Empire
- Reasons the Babylon of Jeremiah 50-51 is an End-Time Babylon
- Reasons Jerusalem cannot be Mystery Babylon
- Reasons the Vatican, Rome, or the Roman Catholic Church cannot be Mystery Babylon
- America the Babylon (w/ Video)
- 60 Reasons Why Iraq can not be Mystery Babylon