- Category: History
- Published on Sunday, 15 March 2009 03:50
10-ISRAEL = JOES = THE FULLNESS OF THE PEOPLES (GENESIS 48:19)
The term "10-Israel" is a concentrated term which refers to what the general public commonly knows as "the 10 Lost Tribes of Israel", but instead of using 6 words, two are used (or rather a number and a word) for the sake of simplicity. This usage also helps distinguish between the broader concept of modern Israel (of the same name but predominantly representing Judah) and the scattered and hidden multitudes of the descendants of 10-Israel.
Frequently, when 2House advocates use the terms: Ephraim, Ephraimites, Joseph, House of Joseph, and House of Israel, they are in fact referring to "10-Israel". Yet, using the term 10-Israel instead allows the intended message to be more readily recognized and understood by those who may be completely new to the subject and related controversies.
JUDAH = THE JEWS
Scripture frequently uses the phrases "Israel and Judah", "House of Israel", and "House of Judah", but even in spite of those realities, most students of Scripture have trouble disconnecting their internalized definition of "the Jews" from the concept of the "House of Israel". So communicating "Judah and 10-Israel" effectively helps in the effort of communicating the 2House reality in the prophetic passages of Scripture. See Israel AND Jew-dah, what part of “AND” do you not understand?
- 10 Proofs the Jews are from Judah
- What Tribes made up the Northern Kingdom of Israel?
- History and Timeline of 10-Israel and Judah
- 10-Israel and Judah in Scripture
- Where are the tribes in the Last Days, in End Time scenarios?
- Where were the 10-Tribes in the 1st Century AD?
- Two-House Reality in the New Testament?
- The Birthright Promise of Multitudes in Scripture
- Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 110b, Will the Ten Tribes of Israel return?
- Two House Theology (Reality) Defined and Defended
- Re-defining the word: "Jew"
- Things “One-Housers” hope You never find out!
- Israelite Haplogroup (DNA) Hypotheses
- Using the DNA of Saka-related peoples to find the Lost 10 Tribes of Israel
- The Lion, the Lamb, and the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel
- Comparing Romans 11:25 with Genesis 48:19 “the Fullness of the Nations/Peoples/Gentiles”
- Israelite Migrations, European Origins, and Exponential Population Growth
- Did Israelites and Phoenicians settle colonies together?
- The Mystery of the Gentiles (Goyim)
- Other sheep that are not of this sheep pen?