- Category: Quotes
- Published on Thursday, 07 May 2009 10:22
- There is a clear lesson for all nations, ancient and modern, in the history of Israel and Judah. While national greatness is a direct result of obedience to God and his laws, national decline is a direct result of disobedience to God. The decline may be gradual, but it is also inexorable. (The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel... Found!, p.29)
- Notice the striking phonetic similarity between "Samarian" and "Cimmerian" (dictionaries confirm the "c" should be pronounced like an "s"). That these "Cimmerians" were recent arrivals in Media adds weight to the identification as Israelite captives from the city of Samaria. The transplanted Samarians of Israel would be anti-Assyrian, and would logically join an anti-Assyrian alliance. (The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel... Found!, p.173)
- That the Scythians had "related clans" living far to the east of the Black Sea Scythians is consistent with the fact that Israel was composed of many related tribes. Tamara Rice's book [The Scythians] includes a map showing that "related clans" of the Scythians lived eastward far into Asia. Their burial sites have been found as far east as the Pazirik/Altai region of Russia where the Russian border meets the western edges of China and Mongolia. The appearance of the Scythians in Asia occurs in the reign of King Sargon of Assyria (722-705 B.C.). This is precisely the time period of the fall of the kingdom of Israel and the flight of Israelites out of the Palestine into Asia. (The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel... Found!, p.173-174)
- The Bible is most emphatic that Israel's tribes will be prominent, identifiable nations in the "latter days," and it gives us many specific clues to help locate them. Those who maintain that the 'lost ten tribes of Israel" no longer exist or cannot be identified are actually denying and opposing the Word of God. The same God who founded Christianity also made many prophecies concerning the future of the tribes of Israel. They stand or fall together, since both Christianity and prophecies about the tribes of Israel are based on the texts of the same Bible. (The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel... Found!, p.377)
If you know of any other significant quotes by this person, please email me with the quote and source information if possible.