- Category: Prophecy
- Published on Wednesday, 29 April 2009 05:29
Usually when some effort is made to connect the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel to the Scythians of Eurasia, there is an uphill battle to dissemble the strong Christian tradition that Scythians are descended ONLY from Japheth. The following passage helps bring deeper understanding to the complexities of the migrations of 10-Israel after their Assyrian Captivity.
(22) And Ham, the father of Kenaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brothers outside.
(23) So Shem and Japheth took a garment, laid it on both their shoulders, and went backward and covered the nakedness of their father, but their faces were turned away, and they did not see their father’s nakedness.
(24) And Noah awoke from his wine, and he knew what his younger son had done to him,
(25) and he said, “Cursed is Kenaan, let him become a servant of servants to his brothers.”
(26) And he said, “Blessed be , the Elohim of Shem, and let Kenaan become his servant.
(27) “Let Elohim enlarge Japheth, and let him dwell in the tents of Shem. And let Kenaan become his servant.”
Now, knowing that Japheth would live in the tents of Shem, we need to also consider the prophecy which indicates the House of Joseph would push other peoples aside (see verse below)... and historically this has meant many male populations have been brutally removed during warfare while the women were spared (Mitochrondial DNA studies seem to bear this out all over the world).
Deuteronomy 33:17 "His splendor is like a first-born bull, and his horns are like the horns of the wild ox. With them he pushes the peoples to the ends of the earth. And they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh."
- The 10 Lost Tribes of Israel
- Two-House Theology (Reality) defined and defended
- The Mystery of the Gentiles (Goyim)