- Category: Prophecy
- Published on Saturday, 09 May 2009 12:26
The following passages are compelling Prophetic Biblical evidence that the Jews (Judah) will be located WITH the House of Joseph or 10-Israel in the Last Days when they "together" return to the Land of Promise. And where have the Jews been located primarily, but not exclusively? ANSWER: Europa, Central Asia/Russia, and the Americas (especially the United States currently). They are "together" but at the same time largely separate socially and culturally, but they are still near each other.
(17) At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of ; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of , to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
(18) In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
(33) Thus said of hosts, “The children of Israel were oppressed, along with the children of Judah. And all who took them captive have held them fast, they refused to let them go.
(34) “Their Redeemer is strong, of hosts is His Name. He shall strongly plead their case, so as to give rest to the land, but unrest to the inhabitants of Babel.