- Who are the Saka?
- Where were the 10-Tribes in the 1st Century AD?
- Israelite Haplogroup (DNA) Hypotheses
- The House of Joseph called by the name "Isaac" (Saka)
- Our Scythian Ancestors Identified with Israel
Genetics and Ancient History (especially Parthian-Saka-Scythian history) are extremely complicated and riddled with speculation and assumption on almost every level. Even so, the two fields of study are quickly becoming synergistic allies in the search and discovery of the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel.
Parthian-Saka-Scythic-related peoples are by far the most probable candidates for being descendant of those 10-Tribes of Israel scattered and deported by the Assyrian Empire between 740-722BCE. The list of reasons is too long to innumerate fully here, yet a short list of the thought pattern is provided below:
- Assyria deported 10-Tribe Israel to their Empire's northern and northeastern borders (a region now including eastern Turkey, northeastern Iraq, Azerbaijan, Armenia, and western Iran... all "East of the Euphrates River").
- About 900 years later (consider the Exponential Human Population Growth), Jewish Rabbis indicated 10-Tribe Israel had NOT rejoined the Jewish people (the House of Judah); and near the same time, the historian Flavius Josephus indicated 10-Tribe Israel had become an immense and innumerable multitude in the same region they had been originally deported to. That is (and he clearly states): "East of the Euphrates River".
- The "people" who largely populated this region (East of the Euphrates River) during the 1st Century CE were Parthian-Saka-Scythic-related peoples, evidentially all the same stock of people according to many scholars even though the borders and national identifications of Parthia, Scythia, and Saka changed depending on the time-frame and national point-of-view (i.e. Greek or Persian perspectives) and even though they waged war with one another from time to time.
- There is a long list of modern ethnic groups who have a wide range of strong to mild proofs indicating Saka-Scythic descent. Because we have a growing pool of genetic haplogroup data from all these various people groups, we now have the ability to compare and analyze the possibilities (most notably the possibility of a prophesied "Multitude of Nations").
- There is substantial evidence that Saka-Scythic peoples expanded and became the predominant population in the regions of Pakistan, Afghanistan, and the Punjab of India while the northwestern branch stretched all the way into the heart of Europe and Russia. And what is supremely fascinating about this reality is that most all these peoples communicate within the same family of Indo-European languages AND more importantly, their male populations appear to be predominately made up of the genetic Haplogroups R, N, and I.
There is no doubt the founder of these peoples was a founder of a "multitude of nations". The mysterious question is: Who was this Founder? We believe he wore a "Coat of Many Colors"!
This thought pattern is outlined in greater detail in Israelite and Noahic Haplogroup (DNA) Hypotheses.
- Two House Theology (Reality) Defined and Defended
- 10 Reasons the Jews are from Judah
- Things "One-Housers" Hope You never find out!
- History and Timeline of Israel and Judah
- The Birthright Promise of Multitudes
- Israel and Judah in Scripture
- Two House Reality in the New Testament?
- Who are the Ten?
- Are You a "Gentile"?