- Category: Prophecy
- Published on Saturday, 20 September 2008 04:06
Ezekiel 4:1-6 / Leviticus 26: 14-46
- 390 years = the years of crookedness in the House of Joseph/10-Israel (Ezekiel 4:1-6)
- x7 = the punishment 10-Israel received for their crookedness and for not repenting when given the chance prior to 722 BC (Leviticus 26:14-46)
- 390 years multiplied by 7 = 2,730 years (total time of punishment)
- 722 BC to 2008 AD = 2,730 years
- 722/721 BC = Sabbath (Shmita) year (see Table of Sabbath and Jubilee Years)
- 2009/2010 AD = Sabbath (Shmita) year
Ezekiel 4:1-6 (Text in [brackets] is mine. Text in bold for emphasis.)
(1) “And you, son of man, take a clay tablet, and you shall lay it before you, and shall inscribe on it a city, Yerushalayim,
(2) and shall lay siege against it, and build a siege wall against it, and heap up a mound against it, and set camps against it, and place battering rams against it all around.
(3) “Then take an iron plate, and set it as an iron wall between you and the city. And you shall set your face against it, and it shall be besieged, and you shall lay siege against it. It is a sign to the House of Israel.
(4) “And lie on your left side, and you shall put the crookedness of the House of Israel on it. As many days as you lie on it, you shall bear their crookedness.
(5) “For I Myself have laid on you the years of their crookedness, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days. And you shall bear the crookedness of the House of Israel.
(6) “And when you have completed them, you shall lie again on your right side and shall bear the crookedness of the House of Judah forty days, a day for a year. I have laid on you a day for a year. "
Leviticus 26:14-46 (Text in [brackets] is mine. Text in bold for emphasis.)
(14) ‘But if you do not obey Me, and do not do all these commands,
(15) and if you reject My laws, or if your being loathes My right-rulings, so that you do not do all My commands, but break My covenant,
(16) I also do this to you: And I shall appoint sudden alarm over you, wasting disease and inflammation, destroying the eyes, and consuming the life. And you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
(17) ‘And I shall set My face against you, and you shall be smitten before your enemies. And those who hate you shall rule over you, and you shall flee when no one pursues you.
(18) ‘And after all this, if you do not obey Me, then I shall punish you seven times more for your sins.
(19) ‘And I shall break the pride of your power [Samaria and Jerusalem], and shall make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze.
(20) ‘And your strength shall be spent in vain and your land not yield its crops, nor the trees of the land yield their fruit.
(21) ‘And if you walk contrary to Me, and refuse to obey Me, I shall bring on you seven times more plagues, according to your sins,
(22) and send wild beasts among you, which shall bereave you of your children. And I shall cut off your livestock, and make you few in number, and your highways shall be deserted.
(23) ‘And if you are not instructed by Me by these, but walk contrary to Me,
(24) then I also shall walk contrary to you, and I Myself shall smite you seven times for your sins.
(25) ‘And I shall bring against you a sword executing the vengeance of My covenant, and you shall gather together in your cities, and I shall send pestilence among you, and you shall be given into the hand of the enemy.
(26) ‘When I have cut off your supply of bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall bring back to you your bread by weight, and you shall eat and not be satisfied.
(27) ‘And if in spite of this, you do not obey Me, but walk contrary to Me,
(28) then I shall walk contrary to you in wrath. And I Myself shall punish you seven times for your sins.
(29) ‘And you shall eat the flesh of your sons, and eat the flesh of your daughters.
(30) ‘And I shall destroy your high places, and cut down your sun-pillars, and put your carcasses on the carcasses of your idols. And My being shall loathe you.
(31) ‘And I shall turn your cities into ruins and lay your set-apart places waste [Samaria and Jerusalem], and not smell your sweet fragrances.
(32) ‘And I shall lay the land waste, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it.
(33) ‘And I shall scatter you among the gentiles and draw out a sword after you. And your land shall be desert and your cities ruins,
(34) and the land enjoy its Sabbaths [Shmita: 7th year land rest] as long as it lies waste and you are in your enemies’ land. Then the land would rest and enjoy its Sabbaths.
(35) ‘As long as it lies waste it rests, for the time it did not rest on your Sabbaths when you dwelt in it.
(36) ‘And as for those of you who are left, I shall send faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies, and the sound of a shaken leaf shall cause them to flee. And they shall flee as though retreating from a sword, and they shall fall when no one pursues.
(37) ‘And they shall stumble over one another, as from before a sword, when no one pursues. And you shall be unable to stand before your enemies.
(38) ‘And you shall perish among the gentiles, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up,
(39) and those of you who are left rot away in their crookedness in your enemies’ lands, and also in their fathers’ crookednesses rot away with them.
(40) ‘But if they confess their crookedness and the crookedness of their fathers, with their trespass in which they trespassed against Me, and that they also have walked contrary to Me,
(41) and that I also have walked contrary to them and have brought them into the land of their enemies – if their uncircumcised heart is then humbled, and they accept the punishment of their crookedness,
(42) then I shall remember My covenant with Jacob, and also My covenant with Isaac, and also remember My covenant with Abraham, and remember the land.
(43) ‘For the land was abandoned by them, and enjoying its Sabbaths while lying waste without them, and they were paying for their crookedness, because they rejected My right-rulings and because their being loathed My laws.
(44) ‘And yet for all this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I shall not reject them, nor shall I loathe them so as to destroy them and break My covenant with them. For I am their Elohim.
(45) ‘Then I shall remember for their sake the covenant of the ancestors whom I brought out of the land of Mitsrayim [Egypt/Distress] before the eyes of the nations to be their Elohim. I am .’ ”
(46) These are the laws and the right-rulings and the Torot [teachings] which made between Himself and the children of Israel on Mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.
Samaria was the capital and the pride of the Northern Kingdom of Israel. For at least two decades prior to the fall of Samaria in 722 BC, the House of Joseph (10-Israel) was threatened and ravaged by the Assyrian Empire. The House of Israel was given time to repent of their sin, but they would not relent and allowed their Kingdom to completely dissolve when Samaria finally fell... setting the 2730 year judgment of Leviticus 26 and Ezekiel 4 into motion. And if we're right about 722 BC being the year that started the countdown of punishment, then 2008 AD is the final year of that judgment, making 2009 the first year after its completion, ending their time of blindness and releasing them to reform as "a people". What is most fascinating about 722 BC and 2009 AD is that there is very good evidence that both years were/are Sabbath (Shmita) years (see Table of Sabbath and Jubilee Years).
The last couple years have seen an increasing number of organizations inside and outside the modern nation of Israel with the sole purpose of pushing for the recognition and return of Ephraim/Joseph (10-Israel) to the Land of Promise. The next year (2009) could see even more practical manifestations if is the Divine source of the timing of this phenomenon. We'll know with some certainty soon.
- Understanding "Ezekiel 4" and the 390, 40, and 430 Year Periods
- When will 10-Israel AND Jew-dah return to Zion? (Jeremiah 50)
- Timeline of the Last Days